Thursday 5 September 2013

THRIFTY THURSDAY: FRENCH CONNECTION HOME

Since French Connection launched their homeware range in April of last year, I've been a regular admirer. Hats off to Homeware Buyer Lorraine Brennan (previously from the Conran shop) for launching such a stylish (largely white and grey) collection of serene interior staples, from leaning shelves to woodland inspired lamp bases and side tables. Best of all it is entirely affordable, despite appearing more premium than other high street homeware offerings. Although I'd like to start raving about the latest AW13 range (I'll bombard you with that later), firstly pop on over to their Sale section online, where I clocked this Conical Shade (Pendant light) rendered in white washed spun steel. I can see this week's 'thrifty thursday' lending itself to a whole host of bedroom schemes. Adding that subtle 'worn' feel. I couldn't find an image of the shade in situ so layered it over another French Connection lifestyle image. I hope my limited photoshop skills help you get the picture...
French Connection Home Conical Shade
Conical Shade Now £38.50 (Was £55) from French Connection Home

No comments:

Post a Comment