Wednesday 28 August 2013

WISHFUL WEDNESDAY

As the new AW13 home collections start to trickle down the screens of my favourite online shops, my interior wish list is growing exponentially. After a few impulsive interior buys that I soon regretted I've now become a little over cautious (verging on indecisive). This is to the point where popular homeware products (Toast.co.uk springs to mind) sell out before I get round to taking the plunge. So 'Wishful Wednesday' is here to serve as a visual note to self of items I am coveting right now and the new designers I am discovering along the way...
1. Hanging Test Tube Vase £27.55 Such and Such Co
2. Dorm House Shelf £79.95 Pretty Dandy
3. Arrow Spoon Salad Servers $150 Amelie Mancini
4. Paolo Navone Wire Basket Trio £38 Anthropologie

No comments:

Post a Comment