Wednesday 14 August 2013

DESIGNER FIND: TORI MURPHY

Don't you just love it when you come across a really striking new designer that seems to encapsulate the exact look and feel you've been hankering after? I recently came across designer Tori Murphy somewhere along one of my twitter explorations and I'm enamored. Her strong check / chevron monochrome throws will appeal to both sexes, whilst the more feminine lilac shades on spotted cushions and poufs will be winking at the girls. I want the Farah Throw especially; block hues of blossom / linen / black, good quality 100% Merino Lambswool and made in Nottingham (my uni town). Tick tick tick.

Tori Murphy
Tori Murphy designs
Tori Murphy previously designed for clients including Christian Dior, DKNY and Fendi so look at her designs as a slice of luxury. A real investment piece that will last.

No comments:

Post a Comment