Thursday 27 June 2013

THRIFTY THURSDAY: TOAST ORISSA KANTHA CUSHION COVER

I really hope this hasn't sold out by the time you read this! Textiles sell like hot cakes on the Toast website so I am always a little disheartened to see their stunning items have a 'sold out' sign brandished across them by the time I get round to clicking on over to the sale (serves me right for being too slow on the uptake!). Just been browsing the sale section and alas the Orissa Kantha cushion (in large) was winking at me amongst the slim pickings. I had my eye on this pretty at the beginning of the season so delighted to see it is now down to £25 from £49. Made in India, the delicate hand stitched lines and off white hue will bring an air of calm to our rather small master bedroom...



The simple design will also be the perfect accompaniment to bolder Indian patterns and printed cushions as seen in the lifestyle image on the right.

No comments:

Post a Comment