Sunday 23 June 2013

CITY PRINTS: RIFLE PAPER

Cities calendar hanging in my kitchen

One of the first things that friends kindly comment on when they enter our humble little kitchen is my Cities Calendar from Rifle Paper Co. It was the first thing I bought for our new abode pre moving in, having had to have it when I spotted it on Pinterest. Yes there were (and still are) a whole heap of more practical additions we needed bUt it was fast approaching the end of December and failing to get the perfect wall calendar seemed like a crying shame. Patience was paramount (longer delivery time with Rifle Paper Co being transatlantic) but it was 100% worth the wait. It injects personality in to the kitchen with it's monthly illustrations of different cities (from Paris to Rio). I'd even go as far as saying I enjoy turning over the page at the beginning of each month to reveal the new city. Sad I know!


Anyway what I am getting round to saying (in a round about way) is that the clever guys at Rifle Paper Co. have now released the individual city prints. Which is a total relief as my blessed calendar was going to be redundant at the turn of 2014. I have my eye on on the Amsterdam print. The city I dream of one day retiring (when I am old and knackered) and living off Stroopwafel (Dutch waffles)...
Amsterdam Print - Rifle Paper - $40 / $60
Manhattan Print - Rifle Paper - $40 / $60
Bangkok Print - Rifle Paper - $40 / $60
London Print - Rifle Paper - $40 / $60
These illustrated art prints have been created from an original gouache print 

1 comment:

  1. It is a very informative and useful post thanks it is good material to read this post increases my knowledge. Digestive tea

    ReplyDelete