Sunday 16 June 2013

BIRDS OF A FEATHER: FEATHERS IN INTERIORS

It's perhaps somewhat ironic that I am allergic to feathers yet I find them so alluring. Perhaps because they evoke a free spirited bohemian feel that I easily succumb to. As the real thing will bring me out in a rash, feathery art and prints have become my new interiors muse. Particularly inky, painterly illustrations and drawings. Here are the feathery finds that are singing to me right now (sprinkled with a few real life pretties for the allergy free folk out there)...



1. Dream Catcher from Electric Love NYC 2. Feather Art Print by Amy Hamilton on Society 6 (they deliver to the UK) 3. Feathers Cushion Cover by Amanda Keaton on Society 6 4. Craft project (Feather Ornament) by Jessica at blog Crafts After College 5. Watercolour Feathers by Amber Alexander  6. Turkey Feathers Print by Amber Alexander on Etsy 7. Pretty display idea: Feathers displayed in a rustic pot.

FOR MORE FEATHERY FINDS FOLLOW MY 'BIRDS OF A FEATHER' PINTEREST BOARD HERE

Have you been using feathers in your interiors lately? I'd love to hear how!

Peg 
x

1 comment:

  1. It is a very informative and useful post thanks it is good material to read this post increases my knowledge. White Teas

    ReplyDelete