Monday 22 July 2013

TO THE TABLE

Just a little note to say that my dining table from made.com has just arrived! I have to admit the wait time is fairly lengthy (8 weeks) but I have to say I'm smitten. Our trusty old desk that we have been cramming guests around for the last 6 months is now off to where it belongs (the study). We opted for this simple scandi oak design (the Monty Extendable) from the folk at made for it's space saving prowess (a mere 90cm length when non extended). We needed something that neatly nestled into our living come dining area without dominating the room but also large enough for 6 people (length 130cm when extended) when needed. The extendable four legged wonder also ticked other important boxes - a steal at £299 and the perfect accomplice to our our Ikea painted pastel chairs. Now which two new chairs to introduce into the mix? I am big fan of mis-matched chairs so there are heaps to choose from...
My new made.com table when it is extended 
The Monty Extending Dining Table from made.com £299 
(when not extended)
Have you been on the hunt for a dining table for a small space? Has it been a struggle?

No comments:

Post a Comment