1. Folklore - yes I'm obssessed with this shop (Islington's answer to eco-friendly interiors). The super nice shop assistant informs me a christmas delivery is en route for November. Lethal news for bank balance. Still thinking about their new ivory ceramics. Selling like hot cakes apparently so need to act fast. Thinking the soup plate for my earrings.
2. Arranged my new Egon Schiele self portrait print with my ceramics. He tragically died at just 28 years old, three days after his wife. Bit of morbid trivia for you! Some of his incredible work is on show at the National Gallery at the moment (Facing The Modern exhibition). His work blew me away so I had to have this.
3. Purchased this Task Lamp from John Lewis (£45) for the ever evolving office come 'inspiration studio' - the brass is smart and injects some welcome masculinity into the space. Also small in size so great for our pint sized desk.
4. Green chai latté in new tapas restaurant La Farola on Upper Street in Islington with my old time friend Romilly. Already planning a trip back to gorge on manchego and serrano ham.
5. Admiring filament light bulbs in La Farola.
6. Inspired: filament light bulb from Rockett St George (£7.95) to recreate the look at home. Thinking ambient lighting for living room? Any advice on filament bulbs welcome!